Do you ever ask yourself:
- What is my purpose?
- What am I still doing in this job/career/relationship?
- Am I on the right path?
- How do I find deeper fulfilment in life?
- Is this the way I want to spend the rest of my life?
- What do I do now that the kids have left home/become independent?
Or do you ever feel:
- You’re stuck in a rut, something has to give, but you don’t know what?
- You’ve reached a crossroad in your life but don’t know which direction to take from here?
- Your life is out of balance and you have no time for yourself?
- There has to be more to life than this? Or what is it all about?
For people who are committed to helping themselves, Kim offers a FREE 20 minute phone call to help you begin to unlock the answers within you – and to decide if you fit well together. Click the button to take you to the registration page.
Life coaching is life changing!
You are the expert in your life and nobody knows better than you what it is you want to change, achieve or start working toward. You have this knowledge within yourself and it is my role to guide you to bring your inner wisdom to the surface.
Once brought into the light, we can uncover and challenge the limiting beliefs that are holding you back from living the life you want to live. Although acknowledgment is given to where these limiting beliefs originally come from, the majority of our focus will be looking toward the future.
As a life coach, I will support and encourage you to reach your goals, while at the same time holding you accountable in reaching your vision.
I am really excited to be helping other women explore the next chapter of their life with passion and purpose. Whether it be rediscovering who you are, or finding some clarity in your life direction, I look forward to sharing the experience with you!
Midlife ~ A Significant Transition
Midlife is a significant time of transition for most people, as we realise we are approximately half-way through our life and perhaps for the first time, start to acknowledge our mortality. There can also be a sense of ‘running out of time’ and the urgent whisper of ‘now is the time’ to follow your heart, your dreams and your desires, before it is too late.
In midlife, there is frequently a feeling of dissatisfaction within our career or relationships. Sometimes these feelings develop through introspection, and we discover that we want/need more out of life. Alternatively, external circumstances may force these uncomfortable feelings upon us through relationship break-ups, unemployment, health problems or children leaving home.
Although these feelings can be painful, disruptive and frightening, they are also essential, as they act as prompts, encouraging us to grow and make the necessary changes in our life.
Midlife is also a time where we can end up questioning our self-identity. After 20+ years of chasing a career and/or bringing up a family, we can find ourselves in a position where we have become disconnected from ourselves and don’t know who we are or what we need anymore. This turning point in life can be a great opportunity for reflection, re-evaluation and growth.
Discovering who we are again at midlife can be an exciting period of awakening and Kim can help you manage this transition through supporting you to:
- Find clarity in your life direction
- Rediscover your authentic self
- Create a plan and work toward your vision
- Uncover your passions and dreams
- Uncover the limiting beliefs and obstacles that are preventing you from reaching your true potential